Tuesday, September 28, 2010

09/28/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter and a little orange marmalade


Lunch - I volunteer at church on Tuesdays and usually take a sandwich made with low cal. bread and fat-free meat.  I also bring along a snack size container of applesauce.  Today I had a lot of work to do and the light sandwich just didn't give me enough energy.  I had a deep need for chocolate.  The pastor usually has candy in  her office so I went investigating and she informed me that there were leftover brownies in the kitchen refrigerator.  Faster than Road Runner, I was down the hallway, into the kitchen and opening the container of brownies.  It was exactly what I needed.  That brownie gave me a boost of energy and put a smile on my face.  Sometimes, nothing but a chocolate will do.


Supper - the leftover steamed veggies from yesterday and some deli chicken.  For dessert I had some Skinny Cow ice cream.


Steps - 2,470



No comments: