Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blogging truant

Yes, I have shown this block before. But since I have done absolutely nothing quilting-wise in ages and haven't even blogged in ages, I decided it was time to show something.......anything.... Life is still full of nursing home/hospital visits, church activities, social events and other necessary happenings in my life. There is little "free" time. And when there is free time, I find that I am too tired to focus, content to bury myself in a book, or busy reading other blogs.

See some of my favorite blogs in my sidebar? They post more often, get more done, and keep us entertained with their excellent writing. That is my ultimate goal. I was going to start today, but a trip to the nursing home to accompany my sister to a doctor's appointment turned into a seven hour event. I'm not complaining. I love my sister and would do anything for her, but this is just an example of where my time goes. Quilting gets put off for another day.

Eventually I will finish the other blocks that go with the one pictured above. It is just very slow going around here.


No comments: