Friday, March 19, 2010

First of Two - Done

Our Bee exchanged blocks from which I made two quilts. This is the first one. Yes, there is a little ripple in the border, but I'm hoping a good washing will either get rid of that obvious ripple or give me nice ripples all over. A good washing will also eliminate the batting fuzz and the cat hair.
Speaking of the cat....... I think this is his official approval of my quilt.
The backing is bits of scraps.
It was a nice day today so Elliot and I sat out on the back porch for a while. He sniffed and sniffed and sniffed. I wonder what on earth he was smelling.
Today I am grateful for sunshine and the sound of a purring cat.

1 comment:

MB said...

Love the picture of Elliott on the porch!! Oh wouldn't he love to go hunt!! Or maybe he dreams about it and realizes he has the luxurious life of an indoor cat!

Good job on the quilt completion ... very colorful and happy!