Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Afternoon

My new computer is up and running…..

Saturday Oct 22, 2011 002

with the Windows 7 “The Missing Manual” at my side.

 

The bed is made and a Welcome card is waiting for my cousin to arrive.

Saturday Oct 22, 2011 003

I’ll turn the oven on before I head out to the railroad station to pick her up.  The oven will be ready then to pop in a pizza for our supper.

Saturday Oct 22, 2011 004

 

And I will turn on the Fall fragrance to fill the air with a cinnamon scent.

Saturday Oct 22, 2011 005

No sewing will happen for a few days, but I will instead enjoy lots of talking, laughing, shopping, maybe a little sleep, and the great companionship of my cousin.

Bonnie

3 comments:

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

Bonnie...sounds cozy...love the welcome card on the pillow...nice touch!! Cinnamon scent..my favorite...and love the candle mat. Have a fun time!!

BrendaS said...

Have lots of fun Bonnie! Tell Mary Beth I said "hi":)))

Sara said...

Have fun you two. Stay out of trouble! :-)