Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Out of Order again

Judy’s UFO Challenge number for July was #3.  My #3 is at the long-arm quilter, so it is not officially finished.  However, I herewith submit another UFO for an out-of-order July finish.

Cat & Daisy 001

This is a small table-topper quit, initially made a long time ago, and finally finished – quilted and bound.  It is an original design made with the help of Mary Ellen Hopkins at a retreat I attended many years ago.  In the center, where the four little black squares do not meet exactly, I added a little lady-bug button.  I’m sneaky that way.

(Be sure to visit Judy’s blog for more UFO finishes.)

signature

5 comments:

Tamera said...

What a cute little quilt! Congrats on finishing it.

Becky said...

Love how this came out!!! Is this the one that you and Mom both made?

Dar said...

Very cute. I love that you were creative with your ladybug button idea. Now it is truly unique and an original!

Quilter Kathy said...

A lovely finish! And now you can enjoy this beautiful quilt...and it has such an interesting story/history!

Christine said...

Ha! You made me laugh with the lady bug comment :)

cma