Friday, August 10, 2012

Black and White Stash

In my continuing quest to use up my stash, I decided that I had a lot of black and white fabric (two large plastic containers) and it was time to make a dent.

So I made a little quilt -

blackandwhite 004

Hmmmm – that didn’t use up very much.   So I cut out tumblers for another quilt -

blackandwhite 001

And pulled fabric to make a large tote bag…..

blackandwhite 002

And I still have the same two large containers of black and white fabric.

blackandwhite 005

I made a small dent, but I will need to make at least three more black and white quilts to get the stash down to one container.

Don’t ask me about the containers of green fabric!

signature

2 comments:

Christine said...

So fun! I love the little spots of color on the quilt.

Becky said...

I love your little quilt... and the anticipated tumbler quilt. You will need to share your tote bag pattern with me!!!