Saturday, June 9, 2007

Good Sister

Yesterday and today I helped my sister clean out her closet. See the pretty white shirt she is wearing in the above picture? This picture was taken in 2005. She lost the white shirt and today we found it on the floor in the back of the closet where it had fallen off a hanger. But we didn't find the white knit suit that disappeared several years ago. We had a good time reaming out clothes and preparing eight bags for charity. Don't worry, she has plenty left in her closet. She is feeling good about getting her closet organized and I'm feeling good that I could help. We have always had a helping-each-other-out relationship. Many times over the years she has come to my rescue, even to giving me a room in her home, rent free, when I lost my money on a silly investment - and this is when she had a husband, five children and three dogs. Now that is a GOOD sister!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thank you for the wonderful posting about my Mom. I am comforted in knowing that she is well loved and cared for by more than just Dad. He would never had thought of cleaning out her closet! The picture is great also.

I still remember you living with us, including trying to jump start your VW bug and getting your finger smashed in the process. Fun times.....