Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cat Who......... and Six Words

Lillian Jackson Braun has written a series of books entitled, "The Cat Who........" in which two cats help solve the mysteries. One of the cats always manages to get into the book shelf and knock off a book the title of which helps solve the crime. When I saw these books on the floor and another book lying precariously on its spine, I thought, Now who is getting into my books? I think this "crime" is easy to solve. It's the Cat Who Gets Into Everything! (aka my visiting cat) Jeanne had a "Six Word Memoir" meme on her blog that intrigued me. I'm usually not interested in doing any of these memes, however, I decided to give this one a try.

Soaring on the wings of eagles.

I am very blessed in my life and most often feel like I am soaring on wings. The above Bible verse is my favorite and was stitched for me by my sister.
I won't tag any one, but here are the rules.........
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

This is a lovely phrase! Very uplifting and inspirational!
Looks like you've been enjoying your cat guest :) Hope all is well with you.
Hugs ~ Jeanne