Saturday, March 15, 2008

Finished quilt

Here is my flannel crazy 9-patch all finished - quilted, bound, and washed. It will get mailed out on Monday.

The quilt back is an off-center four patch with leftover flannel.




Waiting on my bed is the current mystery I am reading. Now how did that bookmark end up outside of the book?
.
.
.



"I have no idea" said the cat.

.
.
.
.
.



"I wasn't anywhere near it."
.
.
.
.
.
.



"Really, how could you accuse me of such a thing. I'm just a poor innocent little kitty-cat."








1 comment:

Mary said...

The flannel quilt looks really cozy and I'm a big fan of those off center 4 patch backings - I can't tell you how much of my stash they've helped me use up.

I've been tempted to make a shower curtain - I think they look great. I'm assuming this one just looks pieced since you didn't make it.