Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quilting Along #1

Here is the fabric I picked out for Judy's new project - Quilting Along #1. (See her sidebar for information) The green fabric with the little circles is the focus fabric. The stripe behind it (which is actually shocking pink and orange) will be the accent borders. The yellow fabric in front will be for the sashing. All the pinks, blues and greens will be the half-square triangles. I bought the circles fabric last summer without any idea what I wanted to do with it - I just had to have it. Now I have a good way to show it off. This should be fun. Thanks Judy!

3 comments:

Judy Laquidara said...

Pretty! That yellow is going to be great in there! It has movement!

Scrappy-Quilter said...

what pretty fabrics you have selected for the quiltalong
Eileen C

Jane said...

HI
Have you received any more instructions for the quilt? I received step #2 and have made 192 HST. Didn't she say she would give out the next instructions on Mar 2 Thanks Jane