Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More Moe

Two more little quilts (FALL in wool)  bound for friend Moe.  These will also go to the mini auction of our quilt guild's upcoming quilt show.  If you live in the northwest suburban area of Chicago, please come.  For details go to our website - NSQG.net.



Moe is also into Mail Art - and I was the lucky recipient of this inspiring and cheerful mail.
What I am not showing is the inside and backside of this card - and the front of the envelope.  Let me tell you, it was a lot of work.  There is painting, cutting, pasting, and a tremendous amount of thought that went into creating this work of art.  How blessed I am to have such a good friend.

1 comment:

MB said...

Love that Mail Art!! I can cut and paste and don't need a sewing machine, a cricket machine, etc. Now, talent ... oops - need that!