Thursday, May 10, 2012

Drawing In My Journal

Every once in a while I get inspired to try my hand at drawing, or in my case it is more doodling.  I especially like the idea of adding my doodles to a journal.  Yesterday I came across a blog (Terri’s Notebook) that fascinated me with the artist’s creativeness. Be sure to visit her blog and scroll through the past year to see great pictures and lots of inspiration.
After reading her blog, I felt inspired to share some of my drawings/doodles.
drawing journal 001
drawing journal 002
drawing journal 003
Can you guess how I felt the day I drew this?























Recently I have tried my hand at Zentangles….
drawing journal 005
Drawing/doodling comes easy to some folks and is a challenge for others.  I’m in the “other” category and can therefore appreciate the wonderful artwork done by such artists as Terri.
Bonnie

2 comments:

Terriaw said...

Your drawings and doodles are beautiful! It's so fun to see. I always feel like it's hard to share the inside of my sketchbook, so I appreciate your sharing here. Drawing is hard and takes practice, so keep up the great week! Practice practice practice, as my mom used to say.

MB said...

Methinks you are a good Zentangler!