Saturday, May 5, 2012

More expert photos…..

DSC_0316

My mother’s flower-garden quilt, which she never finished.  In the 70’s, I sent the quilt top to a church in California where a quilting group hand quilted it, with fluffy polyester batting.

Yes, I am in the shadow, so here is a close-up of me.

DSC_0326

The fabric scraps are all from clothes my mother made. She sewed her own clothes, and clothes for my sister and me.

DSC_0344

Those are REAL 30th’s fabrics!

DSC_0345

A butterfly came for a visit. No nectar here little butterfly.

DSC_0348_2

 

And lastly, another portrait picture……..

DSC_0360

I had just come from the hairdresser where my natural color was restored!

Bonnie

3 comments:

Christine said...

Yippie! Beautifully presented . . . and don't you look fabulous, dahlink!
:)

Sara said...

WOW! That quilt is beautiful and of course so are you! Love you!

BrendaS said...

Beautiful quilt and beautiful you too, Bonnie!

Can't wait to see you Friday:)