Monday, April 30, 2012

April UFO report

DSC_0241

Yes, you read it right.  UFO #10 for April is done!  (Yes, I cheated and substituted #5 for #10 – but I got a UFO done in April and that is what counts.)

DSC_0246

These are part of the pictures my friend Christine took, so you have the benefit (?) of seeing me next to my finished quilt.

DSC_0257

The fabric is a charm pack titled Mother Goose & Friends by Moda (designed by Terry Clothier Thompson), and the wonderful quilting is done by my friend Moe.

DSC_0258

See other completed UFO’s on Judy’s blog.

Bonnie

4 comments:

Christine said...

Yippie!!!

Karen said...

Very pretty. I love the additition of cornerstones. Great success by having another finished quilt.

Dar said...

Very nice indeed. A finish is always a good feeling isn't it? Almost makes me want to stop right now and get busy on one of my UFO's -- nah, I still have other blogs to check out. :)

Oddbjørg said...

Lovely!