Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Finish

YES ! ! ! A counted cross-stitch finish! This is Little House Needleworks "Necessities Sampler" chart #40. I lost the name of the fabric, but I'm sure it is Laguna 28count - just don't know the color.
My next counted cross-stitch project is going to be small and easy as I plan to take it on my quilt retreat next week.
Forever optimistic, I plan to take at least four quilt projects, one counted cross-stitch project, a knitting project and three books to read. How much will I get done on a five day quilt retreat? Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish! I hope you have a wonderful time at camp, looking forward to hearing what you get completed while you're gone!

Maureen and P.D. the Pet Dog said...

Hi Bonnie, I love your cross-stitches pieces, so pretty. Looking forward to hearing about the retreat, I know how beautiful it is and hope I can go again someday.