Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lazy Girl

Today I stopped at JoAnn's to buy a supply of zippers to make some Lazy Girl Designs Perfect Pouches. Several years ago I made these little bags as gifts but never made any for myself. They are so easy to make that I quickly made two and................ picked out fabric for five more! It is a practical way to use up a little bit of my stash.
Tomorrow is the Fourth of July and since I do not like loud noises (booming fireworks), I shall enjoy being in my basement Quilt Studio making pouches and crumb blocks.

Today I am grateful for........
1. Amazingly blue skies.
2. Sweet grapes.
3. Delivery from UPS.
4. Feeling content in my retirement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie. I love your pouches. What a great gift idea. I checked out the Lazy Girl website and they carry them at my local quilt store! Oh yippeee...now I have to get the pattern. Hope you have a great 4th.
Caryl W in San Diego

Maureen and P.D. the Pet Dog said...

Hi Bonnie, Thank you for being a constant inspiration. I love the bags you made. If I ever see zippers at the thrift shops want me to get some for you?