Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lazy Girl Pouches

Here are some Lazy Girl pouches I made for the owner of my visiting cats. I made a new design element (mistake) on the pink and black one - the fabric is upside down. Hoping to distract the eye from my clever design element, I added sparkly paw prints. And for a gal who reluctantly gets flamingo gifts from all her friends, this paper-pieced flamingo with some iron-on sparkles.

(Reminder - you can click on the pictures to make them bigger.)


While I am busy sewing and making design decisions, my cats are busy meditating, thinking, planning, and dreaming of tuna.



1 comment:

MB said...

Those pouches are adorable! Love the Flamingo! And being a lucky recipient of these works from you, I know how cool these are and how many uses there are! You are a talent and a love!