Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Slow progress....

Here are the long rectangle components of the blocks for Judy's Peaches & Dreams quilt (see her sidebar for free pattern) which I am doing in blues. There are 35 blocks to make that contain one long rectangle and three smaller squares. That means that I have 105 small squares to make. Well, actually 102 because I made a sample block. It's still a long way to go and at my slow pace, I'll be feeling blue for quite a while.
(Note - you may notice that I put a new picture of myself on this blog. Yes, that is a crown I am wearing. My cousin made the crown for me - long story - and I think it deserves an audience.)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

The blues are beautiful and the crown certainly deserves an audience ;)

LouAnn said...

Your crown shows your true royal beauty !!! TL, your cuz