Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ever changing.......

Today I discovered that my niece has a blog - Mustard Seed - and I was disappointed that I could not post a comment to her blog.  Why?  Because my blog (Soaring On Wings) that I have used for years was created when I had a non-google account. In order to leave a comment I needed to use a Google account (this blog) which has been a more personal account about food/weight struggles.  Hmmmm.  What to do.

Well, I made the BIG decision to change this blog to include everything - my quilting, stitching, knitting, AND my personal life and thoughts.  I'm going to try and import all the postings from my old blog.  Wish me luck!

* Later - Successful ! ! ! !   All my posts are now in one spot.  Now I have to inform my family and friends of the change.  And I will post a notice on my OLD blog to come over here. *

No comments: