Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pictures of me

Do you like pictures of yourself?  Well, I don't like pictures of myself.  When I smile, my eyes are slits.  When I don't smile I either have 62 chins or a mean look.  


Today I got my hair cut and asked my hairdresser to take a picture of me.  I knew she would keep snapping until we got a good picture, but it sure was a challenge.  None of the pictures are stellar, but of all the pictures we took I picked out these three.


My hair is cut off on the top one and my eyes are slits on the bottom one, but believe it or not, they are the best.  Sigh.  So I chose the middle one for my profile picture.  What do you think?

2 comments:

Sara said...

I think you are beautiful!!

Maureen and P.D. the Pet Dog said...

Wonderful Bonnie! All 3 are my choice of course!