Monday, November 21, 2011

Pretty Stuff

Yesterday the flowers from church were sent home with me.

flowers,Tumblerflimsy 002

The beautiful fall colors could inspire a quilt.

flowers,Tumblerflimsy 004

Look at this rose.

flowers,Tumblerflimsy 003

And these oranges are so luscious.

flowers,Tumblerflimsy 005

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I worked on my Christmas Tumbler quilt and got the two borders finished.

flowers,Tumblerflimsy 007

Unfortunately the camera gives the forest green tumblers a grayish tinge.  In real life, the green of the tumblers actually matches the green in the border quite nicely.

flowers,Tumblerflimsy 009

Sure wish the pictures were better, but I am very happy with the quilt and pleased with the borders.  I’ll get it quilted some time this coming summer and then have a nice new quilt for next Christmas.

Bonnie

1 comment:

MB said...

What gorgeous flowers!!!