Monday, September 24, 2012

Bee Group

Bee group is at my house tonight and even though it is not October yet, I decided to get some of my Halloween themed quilts on display.  At the front door is my new banner.

Fall2012 006

And as you enter the house you will see this blonde witch wall-hanging made by a friend.

Fall2012 008

On the dining room table is my patchwork pumpkin quilt.

Fall2012 009

And on the quilt rack in the living room is my all-time favorite Halloween quilt made many, many years ago.

Fall2012 010

Looking forward to see what wonderful Show-N-Tell my Bee friends bring tonight!

signature

4 comments:

Becky said...

Loved all your fall decor tonight. Thanks for hosting Bee and for dinner

Penny said...

I love all of the decorations and can't wait to see them all up close.

Christine said...

So festive!! And also cheery and fun (not to mention beautifully created). You always inspire me!

BrendaS said...

Beautiful quilts Bonnie! Your work is always special:))