Thursday, October 4, 2012

My cake overfloweth

cakeoverflow 002
If you put your cake recipe in a pan that is too small, guess what happens!
cakeoverflow 003
(I ate the overflow and it was very good!)

On another subject, I had to restrict comments on my blog because even though I don’t get many comments, lately I have been getting a lot of spam comments.  I just don’t understand why people do this.  Does someone actually think that I am waiting for an email/comment so I can buy their drugs?  Does anybody respond to those kinds of emails?  It is very irritating and so unnecessary.  I’m NOT going to buy your drugs Anonymous, so stop bothering me.  (End of rant.)
Company is coming for supper tonight and we are having comfort food – Mac & Cheese, and the above overflowing apple cake.  Yum.  We are going to spend the evening working on UFOs.  After the comfort food, we may fall asleep though.  Hmmmm.  Better make some coffee.
signature

No comments: