Friday, October 26, 2012

So far this morning….

……I made a couple of Lazy Girl bags – a little gift for a friend who does not read this blog.  I think I will add some nice zipper pulls.

LazyGirl bags

And I made a little Quiltsmart bag for myself to house library books and/or my Kindle.  I’ve made many of these bags and right now they are all in use housing knitted scarf projects.

Quiltsmart bag

The afternoon stretches before me and I’m not sure which project to work on next.  There are so many!  I can’t think on an empty stomach though, so first it is time for a salad lunch.

signature

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love these bags... Nice quick gifts

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Low your bags...and your blog. Great patchwork pumpkin table topper too!!!

I will visit you again, soon!!

Carolyn :)