Saturday, October 6, 2012

UFO night

Thursday evening my friend Christine and I had a UFO party.  She worked on knitting a sweater, struggling to figure out where she was in the pattern.  It had been eight years since she picked it up!

Christine's sweater

I worked on turning some holly leaves for a church banner that I am making.

bannerleaves

We had a “comfort food” dinner before starting in on our projects.  Salad, Mac & Cheese, and broccoli, along with garlic bread and the overflowing apple cake.

salad

macandcheese

cakeoverflow 003

I also worked on the binding of a little wool applique quilt done by my friend Moe.  Notice anything unusual???????

Autumn 001

Christine and I talked more than we worked on our UFOs, so I think we will have to have another UFO night. 

signature

No comments: