Friday, November 2, 2012

Hexagons

Here is my progress on making hexagons.

photo (14)

I have been pulling fabrics from my 2-1/2 square scrap box and I think I need to pull a more vibrant color for the next round.  Perhaps reds, or white, or florals would punch it up a bit.

photo (15)

Maybe white/neutrals, then red as the final round.  I could use this as a table topper.  I don’t think I would ever have the patience to make a whole quilt of hexagons.  These are one inch hexagons and I only bought 1 package of 100 papers.  Hmmm, I haven’t figured out the math yet…….will I have enough for two more rounds?

signature

2 comments:

Penny said...

Really pretty. Remember that after you sew the inside rings together you can remove the papers and use them again.

Unknown said...

So cool! Keep going!