Thursday, July 14, 2011

Top Finished

Finished – the top of this little quilt made from a charm pack – Moda’s Cherish Nature by Deb Strain.

IMG_1078

Also put together a backing using the leftover squares that didn’t particularly appeal to me – large egg shapes.

IMG_1080

As leaders and enders I have been putting together long strips of fabric for a new project, but after having endless problems with breaking thread, I am taking a break from that project until tomorrow.

IMG_1081

Let me tell you, I taught that offending spool of thread a thing or two by flinging it across the room.  “Take that, you nasty thread!” 

Bonnie

2 comments:

MB said...

Oh, that must have felt good to do! Luckily it can't fling itself back at you and hopefully you avoided hitting anything important in your throw! I know the power you back!!

Maureen and P.D. the Pet Dog said...

Love this top Bonnie! I do the same thing to my thread but it never listens!