Monday, May 2, 2011

This and That

As I sat down to do some knitting this morning I discovered that I was almost at the end of the current ball of yarn.  Having no yarn winder, I employ the old fashioned way of using a chair.  It works like a charm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Starting a postcard swap has me finding it hard to think about anything else.  I spent quite a bit of time today looking up things on the Internet and working on an idea for the May swap.  Can't show anything except this as my swap mates see this blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Unfortunately the camera does not do justice to the yarn in this picture.  It is black and white with a strand of silver metallic which makes the knitting sparkle.  Yes, this is a scarf and I made up the pattern with six rows of straight knitting and then a row of a yarn-over/drop stitch.  Truly, it looks much better in person.

In a This and That day, I also worked on some binding, and did some planning for the next artist's trading card exchange.  

It was a merry Monday making more and more.

No comments: