Friday, August 12, 2011

Another surprise

Today I decided to finish up an old, old project.  All I needed to do was finish the decorative blanket stitching on the leaves of this flannel quilt.

IMG_1127

It was nice to finally say “finished”, but I was very disappointed to discover this quilt was not on my UFO list.  I did what any sane quilter would do…….. I added the project to the UFO list and then crossed it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the basket with this unfinished quilt I discovered a gift my cousin Lou Ann had given to me many years ago.  I had forgotten about it and was delighted to find it and enjoy it all over again.  It will be fun to use it once more and hopefully not let it get buried in with an old project.

IMG_1129

IMG_1130

Thanks again Lou Ann.

Bonnie

4 comments:

LouAnn said...

I don't remember making it !!!!

LouAnn said...

I don't remember making it !!!

LouAnn said...

And somehow, I posted that twice...the glory of cyberspace !!!

MB said...

I love the falling leaves!!!