Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Exchange

(Warning – pictures are dark.  Photographer error.)

Today I picked up some quilts from a friend.  She asked me to bind them for her. 

IMG_1143

In exchange for my binding services, she made a huge loaf of pesto bread for me (oh so yummy) and a little coin purse.  She included extra fabric so that I can make a notebook cover or tissue cover.  (Her daughter gave me the bookmark pens.)

IMG_1142_edited-1

AND – she loaned me her Accuquilt Go Cutter ! ! !  Whooee.  What fun. 

IMG_1144_edited-1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning I made two more Farmer’s Wife blocks -

#63 – Ozark Maple Leaf, and #64 – Peace and Plenty

IMG_1140

I won’t be making any more Farmer’s Wife blocks until I get all the binding done on those quilts – and I make good use of the Go Cutter. 

Bonnie

No comments: