Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fall Tumbler

The borders are now sewn onto my Fall Tumbler quilt.

Fall Tumbler 001

Just two simple strips of fabric to complete this lap sized quilt.

Fall Tumbler 002

And the binding is ready to go once I get it back from the long-arm quilter.

Fall Tumbler 003

The backing is two big pieces of fabric with some scrappy tumblers in the center.

Fall Tumbler 005

The bright yellow fabric in this picture does not represent the fabric at all.  It is much more of a soft gold.

I now have three quilts being quilted and two more ready to go.  This means I will have at least five easy finishes in the new year.  I’m planning on a good quilting year in 2012.

Today I am grateful for a wonderful Christmas weekend that produced many good memories.  How blessed I am to have great church friends and the best family in the world!

Bonnie

No comments: