Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to get nothing done

My crafting – quilting, stitching, knitting – has been on vacation lately.  I don’t seem to have the least little ambition for my crafting projects.  Instead of feeling guilty, which is my usual habit, I have decided to just wait out the lack of creativity and enjoy more lazy pursuits.

This 500 piece jigsaw puzzle was a bear to do (pun intended). 

Thursday doing nothing 001

I’ve been reading, spending way too much time looking at things on Pinterest, doing jigsaw puzzles,  and enjoying social events – luncheons, church meetings, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is always hard to pick a quilt to call “My Favorite”, but whenever I get this quilt out I fall in love with it all over again.  It was so much fun to make.  It is a Country Threads pattern.

Thursday doing nothing 004

I’m sure I have posted this quilt on my blog many times before, but it is worthy (in my opinion) of being enjoyed again.

Hope you are all having a great holiday season.

Bonnie

No comments: