Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2nd top ready for borders

Yes, I finished the second quilt top for my cousin.  Now I just have borders to do. 

2nd MB quilt 001

(tops laying on my guest beds)

I spent time tonight calculating the amount of fabric needed for the borders and decided I didn’t have enough of the red fabric for the little inner border (the cornerstone fabric).  I went through my stash to find some matching reds which I can put at the top border where it will fall behind a pillow and not be noticed.  I think I have enough of the gold for the wide outer border.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The binding is done for friend Moe’s little quilt.

2nd MB quilt 003

I’m ready for more Moe ! ! ! !  

 

Bonnie

2 comments:

Christine said...

Woohoo! Looks great!!

MB said...

WOW! I can't believe how fast you've done these! What a joyful room I will have! Love the colors and pattern. You are so talented!!!