Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Super-Duper Wonderful Surprise

When I got home today I saw a package on my front porch.

Levenger 001

A box from Levenger.  Did I order something from Levenger???  I know I wanted a book weight, but I thought I decided against it.  Too expensive.  Hmmmm.  Then a little nagging thought came into my brain…………….my cousin MB.  Could it be?

Levenger 002

Yes, the card inside tells the story.  My cousin is very generous, very thoughtful, and knows me well.  What fun to open a Levenger box.  Everything is first class, from the box….

Levenger 003

to the cloth protection……

Levenger 004

to the product.  A classy leather book weight with my initials!!!!!

Levenger 005

Wow – Wow – Wow.  I love it and will cherish it and will NOT lose it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you my dear MB.  You make my heart sing.

Bonnie

3 comments:

MB said...

YEAH!!! I love it when I really surprise you! I've been thinking and thinking about and just decided to act on it. Now you probably will find your other one and have TWO!!

Love YOU!!!!

Becky said...

What a lovely idea !!! What a wonderful cousin!!!

Christine said...

Mary Beth, you're the best!
What a great surprise!
Thanks for sharing, Bonnie!