Monday, January 23, 2012

Bee Group at my house tonight

The chocolate cake I made yesterday was for the Bee Group that came to my house tonight.  Here is a picture-heavy blog-post of our Show-N-Tell.

 Wonderful red and white combination.Bee 001

We all agreed that the wide rick rack adds the wow factor to this quilt.Bee 002

Seed packets for the gardener.Bee 003

A Christmas wooly block of the month.Bee 004

This quilt has some wonderful soft fuzzy blocks, and….Bee 005

I just love the backing fabric.Bee 006

Simply spectacular!!!!!Bee 007

An almost-finished table runner with great fabric.Bee 009

And a broom wall hanging for the kitchen door – so adorable.Bee 011

And lastly a colorful charity quilt.Bee 013

The cake was very good, but there is a lot left over.  It’s January and quite a number of the ladies were skipping the extra calories!

Bonnie

2 comments:

Maureen and P.D. the Pet Dog said...

Bonnie, thank you for the wonderful post about bee. I did have a wonderful time, thank you for hosting!

Lisa said...

What beautiful work your group have been doing Bonnie. I love that version on the 54-40 or Fight quilt, it's spectacular.

I hope you're making your way through the cake okay!!