Sunday, January 1, 2012

Last puzzles for 2011

Jigsaw puzzles can consume my attention for hours on end.  In order to get anything done in my life, I have to avoid jigsaw puzzles as much as I can.  However, I do allow myself to enjoy them during the holidays.  Tonight I finished up the last puzzle for this holiday season. 

last puzzles 2011 006

 

And Saturday I finished up this puzzle.

last puzzles 2011 002

There is one more puzzle in the animal series as it was part of a box of  five puzzles.

last puzzles 2011 003The one I haven’t done is the tiger and I will not be doing it anytime soon.  It is time to get back to my quilting projects.

Fortunately I am puzzled out and eager to work at the cutting table and sewing machine.  I’m making no promises about how much or what I will get done in 2012 but I hope to do enough that I need to post to this blog more often.

Bonnie

No comments: