Friday, January 20, 2012

Snowy Day

What does a retired woman do on a snowy day?  EVERYTHING.
I sewed on my cousin’s quilt -
snowy day 001
But I didn’t do the ironing yet of those sewn rows.
snowy day 002
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was some knitting accomplished -
snowy day 003
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And some Kindle reading -
snowy day 004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And a little stitching -
snowy day 005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some periodic checking out the front door to see how much snow had accumulated on my driveway -
snowy day 008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now I’m going to start making some blueberry muffins for a church dinner on Sunday -
snowy day 009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did sneak out for lunch with my good friend, Brenda, to celebrate her birthday.
When I get to stay home, I really don’t mind the snow at all.
Bonnie

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow what a productive day... I am sure it felt good. Stay in now and let us know if you need any help.