Thursday, July 8, 2010

07/08/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast, egg, grapes

Lunch - 1/2 of a Panera salad (saving the other half for tomorrow), half a whole wheat roll, one sugar-free cookie

Supper - leftover meatloaf, leftover corn, leftover cole slaw, leftover sweet potato fries, blueberries with two tablespoons of fat-free half & half and a sprinkle of granola.

Snack - skim milk, snack size chunk of lite cheese.

I made the mistake of watching some cooking shows this afternoon and then looking at recipes on the internet. Everything looked so good that my appetite at supper was enormous. I was truly worried that I would not be able to stop when I got full, or even be able to recognize that full feeling. Fortunately the leftovers that I had for supper were small portions and when I finished them I knew I was full and the desire for more went away.

1 comment:

LouAnn said...

"Weigh" to go !!!!!