Wednesday, July 21, 2010

07/21/10 - Food

Breakfast - two pieces of toast, coffee.

Later on in the morning I was feeling lethargic and realized that it was probably because I did not have a good breakfast. I therefore made myself another piece of toast and added peanut butter, and soon I felt my energy return. It was a lesson learned - have a good breakfast!

Lunch - a nice salad with more of the garden fresh cucumbers and some grape tomatoes. Also had crackers and cheese. For dessert I had three more bites of the leftover pie.

Supper - a Morning Star Grillers Prime veggie burger cooked with a delicious Vadalia onion, broccoli and sweet potato fries. For dessert a frozen fruit bar and a sugar-free cookie.

This veggie burger was excellent! I was surprised at how good it tasted. It will definitely be a new favorite. I could easily give up regular hamburgers for these.

No comments: