Tuesday, June 12, 2012

bags and purses

Tonight I am taking a knitting class and I think I am more excited about the bags I am carrying than I am about the class.

My “Princess” friends just sent me a Baggallini purse as a Diamond Jubilee gift (I’m declaring it the Perfect Purse) and my cousin gave me a wonderful 31 Bag that holds all my knitting projects and accessories. 

bags 001

With all my stuff expertly arranged in my bags, I shall be the Queen of “contained” at the class.

bags 002

signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love both the purse and the tote bag. Have a great time at your class.

Lesley

LouAnn said...

Can't wait to hear about the knitting class.....what are you making???

LouAnn said...

The new PP lo9oks great !~!!

Anonymous said...

I just got a BIG 31 delivery ... how many bags does one woman need? As many as she can justify!!!!