Friday, June 22, 2012

Organized (paper crafts)

Before -

Shawl 005

What a mess!

Shawl 006

After -

craftstation 001

Ah – so nice and neat.

craftstation 002

Top shelf – scissors and punches, etc.

Next shelf – envelopes and cards

Third shelf down – rubber stamps and stamp pads

Fourth shelf down – glues, sparkle glues, etc.

Bottom shelf – small paper, stickers (in red notebook).

And in front of the cabinet – big paper and scraps

craftstation 003

On the very top is my paper cutter, my CuttleBug plates in the plastic box, and in the pink plastic box are finished cards, with old Christmas cards in the cardboard mini suitcase.

I Red heartbeing organized. Thumbs upOpen-mouthed smile

(for Beth who asked about my shawl pattern……..your message was “non-reply” and your blog does not have email or contact information, so I hope you see this message.  The pattern is from the Winter 2011 issue of Knit Simple magazine, pattern titled Point Taken, textured triangle shawl, designer Linda Voss Plummer.)

signature

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love before and afters! You've inspired me!
It looks terrific, Bonne :)
Christine