Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oops

Whenever I feel confident that I know what I am doing, it always surprises me that I can so easily mess up.  One wrong flip of the fabric and the block pattern does not work and ends up in the overflowing waste basket.

Thursday 60712 005

That’s what happened when I attempted the 3rd and 4th Anita’s Arrowhead blocks.  Oops.  So I got the instructions back out and followed them carefully to make one more block.  (3 done, 2 wasted, and ???? to go.)

Thursday 60712 006

The instructions work amazingly well when you follow them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished up some binding for my friend, Moe.  I hope she blogs about this quilt as the story is very interesting.

Thursday 60712 004

As for knitting, I am still working on a shawl that is getting rather tight on the needles because the rows are so long.  Will I make it to the end on these needles or will I have to give in and purchase the next longer size?

Thursday 60712 007

signature

No comments: