Saturday, June 30, 2012

UFO #12 completed

UFO #12 is completed -

UFO#12 001

My challenge was to make a small wall-hanging out of a completed piece of counted cross-stitch.  The piece is titled Witchy Witchy Winifrid by The Trilogy.  I put lavender chenille trim around the cross-stitch as a pop of color and then put a Fall leaf fabric as a framing border.  Simple, but finished.  I also added just a smidge of sparkly thread in the lavender part of the hat – which doesn’t show up in the picture.

UFO#12 002

Please see other UFO finishes on Judy’s blog.

signature

6 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a cute finish! You will enjoy this so much in the fall!

Kate said...

Very cute! Congrats on the finish.

Anonymous said...

HI Bonnie, Your bag of bags looks just like my bag of bags. I don't know what to do with them. I hated to pitch them, now I know.
I love your little cross stitch, whose challenge is it? Very sweet.
Good luck with the downsizing...I am doing that too.........well sorta. Problem is I always have something to replace that which I am disposing. It never ends...LOL

AnnieO said...

Adorable cross-stitch design--and clever you for finishing it with fabric as the frame. It looks great.

BrendaS said...

Great finish Bonnie. I love the way you added the sparkling thread:)

Sarah said...

Great job on the finish! She is very cute for a witch!