Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cleaning and purging

In my basement I have a storage room and one wall of the storage room contains a table made by a previous owner.  It is very convenient for piling up stuff. 
storageroomarrowheadblocks 001
storageroomarrowheadblocks 002
There were many gift bags – more than I would ever use.
storageroomarrowheadblocks 003
So I sorted them out, kept a few, and the rest will go to Goodwill.  A lot of other things got packed up for Goodwill also – puzzles and knick-knacks that have been packed away for over 10 years.  After packing those things for Goodwill, I had room for a pile of empty project storage boxes.
storageroomarrowheadblocks 005
 storageroomarrowheadblocks 004
Unfortunately there are four other walls in this room that also need purging and cleaning.  Sometimes it seems unending – this cleaning and purging – but a little bit at a time is better than doing nothing.
signature

1 comment:

Christine said...

Impressive!!