Monday, June 25, 2012

June Postcards

junepostcards 001
Penny is involved with Casting for Recovery and thus her adorable  fishy postcard…..
junepostcards 002
I’m eating an apple a day in hopes of keeping the doctor away……
junepostcards 003
And Lou Ann loves to break the rules (size wise) and sent this round Zentangle card….
junepostcards 004
She also issued a challenge by including another round, unfinished Zentangle to be completed.   I got out my Zentangle books – all two of them – and went to work.
junepostcards 005
Here is my attempt.  (My hands shake a little some times – old age – and some of the wiggly lines are not always intentional.)  It was fun to do though.
junepostcards 006
Thanks Penny and Lou Ann for exchanging cards with me each month. I sure look forward to the mail arriving!
signature

2 comments:

LouAnn said...

And of course, yours is much more creative than mone !!! I need to learn to let go !!!

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

Bonnie...you did a great zentangle!!!