Wednesday, June 2, 2010

06/02/10 - Food

Breakfast - one blueberry Eggo waffle with WW cream cheese, one piece of toast with peanut butter.

Lunch - salad with broccoli and carrots, and some True North almond clusters.

Supper - Fellow blogger, Caryl, shared a meal idea with me that I tried tonight. Basically it is a 1 point tortilla which I had with some bean dip, shredded cheese, and I added some chicken. It was good, but I'm not a lover of bean dip so I think I will try it again without the bean dip. Caryl made it with leftover cooked veggies added which I will do next time. I also had an ear of fresh corn. For dessert I had sugar-free Jello and some sugar-free cookies.

1 comment:

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

Hi Bonnie..glad you tried it. I usually only put a tiny amount of bean dip spread on the tortilla and sometimes I just leave it out. AND sometimes I add a thin slice of turkey or ham but always the shredded cheese!! It is my "go to meal" when I need a low point meal!!!