Tuesday, June 1, 2010

06/01/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter and some fresh cherries

Lunch - went out to lunch with friends. It was a late lunch and I was hungry so I ate the whole roll (with butter) that was placed on my bread plate by the waiter. It was very, very good. I had a quiche that came with a small side salad. I ate the salad, but left quite a bit of the quiche on the plate as I was really full from the big roll!

Part of our table conversation was about a grocery store in the area called Fresh Market. Since I had never been there, I decided to go look it over. So for supper tonight I had fresh chicken pot stickers (excellent) and an ear of fresh corn (absolutely tender and wonderful). For dessert I had four peanut butter yogurt pretzels. All from the Fresh Market and all very, very good.

No comments: