Tuesday, June 15, 2010

06/15/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter, grapes

Lunch - sandwich, TJs veggie sticks

Supper - leftover yellow rice, 2 turkey hot dogs (no bun), one piece of bread *, grapes.

* I stopped at the grocery store on my way home this afternoon and saw a new bread called Today's Temptation, made in Chicago. The label says, Whole Grains, Lo-Carb/Hi-Fibre, no preservatives added, only 3g digestible carbs, fat free, sugar free, cholesterol free, good for diabetics. Well now - with all those "......free"s, you would think it might be taste-free also, but I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted. Or was I just very hungry? It was nice and grainy, on the dark side, and had a soft crust coated with oat meal bits. I thought it was down-right yummy and I will have it as toast in the morning.

No comments: