Monday, August 9, 2010

08/09/10 - Food

Back to reality. The family wedding was wonderful and the family gathering the next day was great. I think my eating was pretty sensible overall. I only ate half of my wedding meal and never went near the sweet table. On Sunday I only had one small helping of the lunch (no seconds), but I did have some dessert. It was terribly sweet and I could have done without it, but my grand niece made it and I just had to give it a try. (excuses, excuses.........)

Today -

Breakfast - toast and an egg.

Lunch - just snacked on stuff - a few teaspoons of liver sausage, a few forkfuls of Cole Slaw, some grape tomatoes, a handful of TJs veggie sticks, and about a half cup of melon.

Snack - almonds

Supper - stir-fried veggies (carrots, broccoli, sugar snap peas) with TJs Curry vegetable rice, and a chocolate vita top for dessert.

No comments: