Wednesday, August 11, 2010

08/11/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter.

Lunch - snacked on a few Pringles while this Lean Cuisine Lemon Chicken dinner was cooking in the microwave. It was very good and seemed to satisfy my hunger. I had a couple of True North almond clusters for dessert.
Then later on in the afternoon I had a hunger attack. Apparently the Lean Cuisine did not take me through the whole afternoon. I grabbed the bag of TJs veggie sticks and stuffed my face for a while.

Supper - snacked on some raw veggies while a Chung's for 2 dinner of Teriyaki Chicken cooked in the microwave. It was good. For dessert I had a little light vanilla ice cream.

My hunger is attacking again so I will probably have a small glass of skim milk and maybe a Mini Babybel light cheese before going to bed.

No comments: